DELL Latitude 7424 Rugged Extreme i5
The DELL Latitude 7424 Rugged Extreme i5 is built for the harshest environments! Designed and engineered to be the highest performing fully rugged laptop in its class today. This is the most formidable laptop you will come across, made to withstand the rigours of the battlefield.
The Latitude Rugged Extreme family has been tried and tested for the world’s toughest jobs and hazardous environments and built intelligent and durable to ensure you never have to slow down.
Flexible storage: Store critical data and some with up to 3 removable M.2 solid state drives (SSD) for up to 4TB of total storage.
Stay calm: Power through tough jobs with up to 8th Gen Intel Quad Core Processors.
Long battery life: Hot swappable Dual Batteries provide continuous power, so you’re ready for the day, night, and everything in between.
Convenient connections: Seamless connectivity is at your fingertips with USB 3.0 Type-C support.
Tough exterior: Drop tested from 6 feet for impact resistance and certified by IP-65 ingress protection to ensure no environment is too hazardous for this fully rugged notebook.
Cool under pressure: QuadCool thermal management testing allows you to stay productive even in incredibly high temperatures.
If you have a specific requirement or questions, please feel free to call us; we specialise in RUGGED products.
- Intel Core i5-8350U (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 1.7 GHz,15W, vPro (3.6 GHz Turbo) Processor
- 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage Device
- 14 inch 10 Point TouchScreen
- 1920 x 1080 FHD Resolution Resistive Coating
- Intel UHD 620 Graphics Card
- HD Webcam with a built-in microphone
- 1x RS232 Serial, 1x NIC (RJ45)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC8265
- SIM Card Reader
- 2x 51Whr Express Charge Capable Battery
- Tethered Stylus Pen
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- 2-Year DELL Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Additional Information for the DELL Latitude 7424 Rugged Extreme i5:
Ports & Slots
1. Anchors (straps optional) | 2. Removable Secondary SATA Storage Bay (Optional) | 3. Stylus | 4. Smart Card Reader (Optional) | 5. Removable Primary PCIe Storage Bay | 6. SD and SIM card Slot | 7. USB 3.0 Type A | 8. Blu-ray+R/W or DVD+R/W or Removable Third SATA Storage Bay (Optional) | 9. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector (Optional) | 10. Serial, VGA, or Display Port (Optional) | 11. Native Serial | 12. RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet network connector | 13. HDMI | 14. Lock slot | 15. Power in | 16. USB 3.0 Type C™: Power and Display | 17. USB 3.0 Type A | 18. USB 3.0 Type A | 19. Universal Audio Jack
Additional Optional Slots:
ExpressCard or PCMCIA
Contacted and Contactless Smartcard
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 51.30mm | 2. Width: 354.50mm | 3. Depth: 255.00mm (excludes bumpers and handle) |
Weight: Starting at 3.45kg with a single three-cell battery, no handle and no optical drive
Regulatory model: P46G
Regulatory Type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 72”/.91m, 60″/1.52m, 48″/1.22m; single unit; 78 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing rain, blowing dust, blowing sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog (with rubberised keyboard), altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw, tactical standby to operational.Operating thermal range: -20°F to 145°F (-29°C to 63°C);
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection*: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurised water)