DELL Latitude 7330 Rugged Extreme i5
Sleek. Powerful. Fully-Rugged.
DELL Latitude 7330 Rugged Extreme i5 No interruptions thanks to dual hot-swappable batteries with up to 25-hour* battery runtime and Express Charge Boost for a 35% charge in only 20 minutes.
The screen responsiveness of the Dell latitude 7330 Rugged Extreme i5 is like no other, with gloved-touch capability and 1400 nits of brightness for direct-sunlight viewability.
Geared to work with your gear, it’s got a resistive touchpad that makes it the 5G-capable 13″ fully-rugged* laptop with highly responsive* rain and glove touch performance*.
Thrives in extremes with an IP-65 rating for maximum protection against dust, dirt and water ingress while able to withstand temperatures ranging from –20°F to 145°F and drops from up to 6 feet.
DELL Latitude 7330 Rugged Extreme i5 Specification:
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 non-vPro (8 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, up to 4.20 GHz Turbo, 28W)
- 8GB LPDDR4x, 4266 MHz, integrated RAM
- 256GB SSD Storage Device
- 13.3″ Touch 1400 nits WVA FHD (1920 x 1080) 100% sRGB Anti-Glare,
- Outdoor Viewable, Stylus included
- Intel Iris XE Graphics
- Mic + IR FHD camera for WWAN/WLAN antennae
- Pogo vehicle docking and RF passthrough
- 1x RS232 Serial, 1x NIC (RJ45)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC210
- SIM Card Reader
- 1x 3 Cell 53.5 WHr Express Charge Capable Battery
- Windows 11 Professional Operating System
- 3 Years DELL Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Additional Information for the Dell Latitude 7330 Rugged Extreme:
Ports & Slots
1. Smart Card reader (Optional) 2. Express Card reader (Optional) 3. Stylus lanyard 4. Stylus 5. microSD Card reader / Nano SIM slot 6. 2nd TBT4 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (Optional) 7. Choose one: 2nd RS-232 / 2nd RJ-45 / 3rd USB Type-A / Fischer USB 3.0 / Blank 8. RJ-45 Network port 9. RS-232 Serial port 10. HDMI 11. TBT4 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 12.( 2x) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A 13. Universal Audio Jack
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 36.5 mm (1.43 in.) 2. Width: 324 mm (12.75 in.) 3. Depth: 220 mm (8.66 in.) Starting Weight: 2.32 kg (5.11 lbs)*
Regulatory model: P46G
Regulatory type: P46G002 Energy Star 7.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing: Transit drop 72”/.91m, 60″/1.52m, 48″/1.22m; single unit; 78 drops, operating drop (36”/0.91m), blowing rain, blowing dust, blowng sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog (with rubberized keyboard), altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw,tactical standby to operational.Operating thermal range: -20°F to 145°F (-29°C to 63°C);
Non-operating range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection*: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurized water)