DELL Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet i5
DELL Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet i5 – Latitude Rugged PCs can handle any condition they’re put in. The Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet is drop-tested from 4 feet, temperature-tested from -28°C to 62°C, and is IP-65 rated, for maximum protection against dust, dirt, and water ingress. With hot swappable dual batteries and improved thermal management, the Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet maintains peak performance while offering military-grade durability.
Enhanced performance : When speed matters, get a much needed boost with improved thermal management and the 8th Gen Intel CPUs. A USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C™ port also allows for up to 2x (10GB/sec) faster data transfer rates.*
Optimal screen interactivity in the field : When it gets bright, go brighter. Viewable in direct sunlight, the 1000-Nit glove touch-capable screen helps you get your work done. And the new rugged active stylus allows an even faster and more accurate interaction with the tablet’s screen.
Multiple connections: For vehicle deployments, RF pass-through ports can be configured for simultaneous connection to two of WWAN, WLAN, or GPS roof mounted high-gain antennas, allowing for even better field connectivity.
Go online: 802.11ax WiFi connectivity reduces interference and increases network throughput for faster video streaming and file-transfers.
- Intel Core i5-8365U Processor (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 1.60 GHz up to 4.10 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM
- 128GB SSD Storage Device
- 11.6 inch FHD 1000 nit Outdoor-Readable Glove-Capable Touchscreen w/Gorilla Glass
- 1920 x 1080 FHD Resolution Resistive Coating
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac, upto 1.73Gbps (with Bluetooth)
- 34 Whr, 2 Cell, ExpressCharge™, Lithium Ion Battery
- 5 MP HD IR webcam /8 MP rear camera with Flash and Dual Microphone
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System
- 1 Year Return to Base Warranty
- Condition: NEW
Additional Information DELL Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet i5:
Ports, Slots & Chassis
1. DC-in | 2. Mini Serial RS-232 port | 3. USB 3.0 Type-C™ port with DisplayPort Alt Mode/PowerShare | 4. USB 3.1 Type-A with Power Delivery | 5. Micro SD-card slot | 6. Combo mic/headphone Jack | 7. Fan exhaust | 8. Kensington lock slot
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 203.0 mm (7.99″) | 2. Width: 312.2 mm (12.29″) | 3. Depth: 24.4 mm (0.96″) | Starting Weight: 1.33 kg (2.93 lb)*